Tonight’s UMD track workout is canceled because of the forecasted snow and sleet. Stay safe and warm, PGRC!
The PGRC Walking Group has cancelled its session tomorrow, June 16, 2018. Unfortunately, the group cannot find a session leader.
The group is always looking for volunteers to lead these walking sessions. If you are interested, please contact the Walking Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For tomorrow’s walking session, we will be in doors at the Mall at Prince George’s. Please meet Kathy at 8am in the Food court area.
PGRC is hosting its annual Springburst 8K at Greenbelt Park, so we will not have a walking session tomorrow. If you are in the area, come out and lend your support to the Club and the runners. The signup for volunteers can be found here.
Here is the Spring/Summer Walking Schedule for your information and planning:
- May 5th–Arthritis Walk at Eleanor Roosevelt HS in Greenbelt–free to participate; donations welcomed
- May 8th–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- May 12th–Buddy Attick Park
- May 15th–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- May 19th–Allen Pond Park
- May 22nd–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- May 26th–Memorial Day Weekend–Walking session cancelled
- May 29th–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- June 2nd–Watkins Park
- June 5th–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- June 9th–Lake Artemesia
- June 12th–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- June 16th–National Harbor trail
- June 19th–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- June 23rd–Buddy Attick
- June 26th–PGRC Tuesday Track Night
- June 30th–Anacostia Trail meeting at Bladensburg Waterfront Park
Good day PGRC Walkers!
It’s finally spring, which means we can walk outdoors at Lake Artemesia.
We will meet at 8 am at the Herbert Wells Rink parking lot. The address is 5211 Campus Drive, College Park MD 20740.
We are still looking for suggestions for new walking areas to include in the spring/summer walking schedule. Please let us know as soon as possible so I can finalized the schedule.
Sharon and Genea
Since this is Easter weekend, the PGRC Walking Group Saturday session for March 31, 2018 is cancelled.
The group is looking for leaders to cover the following dates: April 7, 14 and 21. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to volunteer.
Since we could not find someone to lead the walking session tomorrow, the session is cancelled.
Due to schedule conflicts over the next several weeks, the PGRC Walking Group is looking for leaders to cover the following session dates:
- February 24th
- March 17th, 24th, 31st
- April 7th
If you are available to lead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.